The scholarship will be awarded to the one who wins our essay contest. Check our eligibility requirements and additional details before you apply.
To take part in the essay contest, you must meet the below criteria:
- Be enrolled in a college or university, or at least graduate school during the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Have a cumulative GPA with a rate of at least 3.0;
- Provide the written permission from your parent or tutor-at-law if under 18.
Send your application to us via email and provide all of the following information:
- First/last name,
- The full name of the academic institution you are currently attending;
- The PDF copy of your essay;
- A copy of your cumulative GPA.
Important! To have your application reviewed and considered, your essay should be roughly between 500 and 800 words and feature information about the State of Education Industry. Our editors will judge your piece based on your writing style and storytelling ability and then pick a winner who manages to explicitly reveal the topic in full.
We do not retain, forward, or share your personal information with third parties in any way. Any information submitted through the form available on our website is kept strictly confidential and used with the only purpose to determine a winner.
- We do not charge any fees from students applying for the scholarship.
- All the students from universities, colleges, and high schools (both graduate and undergraduate) are welcome to participate.
- The winners of our previous programs aren’t eligible to apply for a second time.
- Write your essay in English and make sure it doesn’t contain plagiarism.
- You must apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications must be submitted no later than June 30st, 2022. The winner will be decided on July 1, 2022.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s educational institution on his/her behalf.
- A winner will be notified via email.